Maybe the fact that it is a shorter month made February fly by (however, that is usually NOT the case). And now I have left the dreary cold to come here:
Visiting the greats
And the grands
When I return I will post of my February shenanigans as well as this trip.
The pictures are sweet and we miss you and Brooklyn already.
You'll know what I mean when I say the apples stayed in the little wagon all day and it wasn't the same around here without that darling girl playing with them.
Julie,
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are sweet and we miss you and Brooklyn already.
You'll know what I mean when I say the apples stayed in the little wagon all day and it wasn't the same around here without that darling girl playing with them.
Or finger prints on your glass door. :) We had a marvelous time. Thank you so much for hosting us!
ReplyDelete