
I went to Southern Florida to visit my Grandparents, as well as, my parents who flew down to meet us. My grandparents live in Florida for the winter, and every year we get invited for a visit, and every year I had the sorry excuse, "I have to work". But not this year. We went and I loved it. It was beautiful. My Nanny, is a wonderful host/tour guide.
We spent a morning at this beautiful beach. Really, it was perfect. We went early to find a good spot, and a good spot we found. There are picnic areas and grass areas surrounded by palm trees and shade trees, and then a little ways the beach starts. We found a spot in the shade on the grass and it was perfect. No sand to worry about and the Little Miss sat on the blankets and played away.
We spent a morning at this beautiful beach. Really, it was perfect. We went early to find a good spot, and a good spot we found. There are picnic areas and grass areas surrounded by palm trees and shade trees, and then a little ways the beach starts. We found a spot in the shade on the grass and it was perfect. No sand to worry about and the Little Miss sat on the blankets and played away.


Thank you for the wonderful trip.Our way home we had a 30 minute connection in Atlanta. If any of you know the Atlanta Airport it is this... BIG. You have to take a shuttle to get from terminal to terminal. I figured I could easily make 30 minutes as long as the terminal was close. Well, people you know life. And it was life. I had to wait 10 minutes for the agents to get my stroller (after I spoke to the gate agent in FLL airport if he could prioritize my stroller so I could get it right away, his response, "They are really fast, you won't need that." After I finally got the stroller I learned our plane was boarding and was as far away as you could get. I ran. I made it as they were closing the door. Whew. Not the kind of risks I like to take.


Fun! She looks like such a happy girl!
ReplyDelete