Sunday, August 29, 2010

Randomness

So we've done some random summer activities during the final days.

We found a place to rent a kayak. We enjoyed our time however, we wiped out. The kayak was not a normal tandem kayak, we later learned it was a sea kayak - a.k.a. not meant for a River with rapids.

Here we are before the wipe out. However, everything was safe and sound the only thing lost was my pair of flip flops - which was replaced by an abandoned pair of flip flops on the shore I waited for Brad on.


Before our tour of the river we took it up to a Lake with the dogs.


She is yawning but definitely looks like she is yelling at me.




Then I attended a baby shower for my dear friend and former roommate,Haley. I think it's hard to tell but she is due in October.

Then we decided to drive through some canyons.
The dogs LOVE car rides. Love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment