But it is surprisingly not making me gloomy like it usually does. Possibly because it means my surroundings will stay looking like this longer? Green that is.
Don't even talk to me about spring. I finally get a yard, and every weekend we decide to do some work, it snows. SNOWS!!! Haha, your blog looks fantastic!!!
Don't even talk to me about spring. I finally get a yard, and every weekend we decide to do some work, it snows. SNOWS!!! Haha, your blog looks fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteI know I know I shouldn't complain - I'd much rather have rain than snow! I hope you finally get your spring. And thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job on your blog's new look! I love it....
We are getting lots of rain.too but I am happy about that because Pop just put in a lot of grass seed.
Thanks Nanny! And I should say you need the rain with the grass seed. I'll try and send it your way ;)
ReplyDelete