A random, yet most needed weekend full of nothingness (
ahh pure bliss). However, I'm pretty sure my weekend started mid-week, which is when I started to check out. It all started with the movie. We rarely watch movies during the weekdays. The movie you wonder? Edward Scissor Hands - classic.
We also endured those blasted thunderstorms the dogs hate but I love. Thus the reason for my next pictures. Look at the picture below looks like a usual closet but look very closely- see anything?

Here is a closer look...

And one more because I liked this one.

Yeah, Dixie prefers to be in the most inner corner of the house during thunderstorms. She prefers the either bathrooms but both doors were shut so she settled with the closet. A corner of a closet hidden by clothes. You know because clothes are pretty much the
equivalent to protective armor.
Since Saturday was rainy and drab we decided to visit some type of indoor activity. So I did some googling and we came across the aquarium.
Here are pictures of sea horses. I have never seen sea horses before - they were quite enchanting.



Brad at the sting ray tank.
Da dum...
da dum...
da dum...
Oh! Poor Dixie!
ReplyDeleteThe Aquarium is one of Miss M's most favorite play date locations. She knows her way around there blindfolded!
Brad - Storytimes is at noon! Your niece and nephews have passes anytime you want some tag-a-longs!
ReplyDelete