Sunday, January 18, 2015

January...

I can't believe January is half over! Seriously, the month I feel that drags has gone pretty fast.
 They said it was suppose to be the year of the "El Nino" so I figured we would just hunker down for the season, but we have had some pretty spectacular days this month. We are still taking plenty of walks and soaking up the cold sun rays. The sun is the sun in my book :) However, it really hasn't snowed much here which makes me a little nervous because last time winter was like this our state was on fire the entire summer.

But what we've been up to:

I painted my bathroom - I actually painted it in November, but I still have to finish the little things or in other words the no fun things, and well I have been taking my sweet time. This week though, this week I will finally complete it.

 My phone has been commandeered to take funny face pictures. It's okay because I love these two faces.
 Puddle splashing.

And we have a new cousin dog, let me introduce you to Berkeley. It's Uncle "Tris's" (seriously, i will be so sad when B can finally say his name correctly) dog, well actually it's his girlfriend's dog but he is claiming him. We got to have him for the weekend. He is a tri-colored Australian shepherd and an absolute nutty sweetheart, so obviously he fits right in.
 Oh, you know roller blading in the house.
 Lot's of dress up.

 "Huggies"
 She kind of likes the water.

Our neighbor got a cat, she was just a tiny bit ecstatic.

After hearing some whining from the little one I came into the room to find this scene.
I didn't give them those apples nor did I put Califlower in her high chair. 
So um yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment