Our weather has been glorious. Just what spring should be.
We got the girls pictures taken.

(Yes, that's a real bunny)
We also have had some fun outings.
We had a perfect day at the zoo.
(First time I have ever seen the bears so active at the zoo)
Other outings I didn't document with not even one picture:
~A 4.6 mile walk to the library we did one day.
~An evening at Uncle Chris's where we sat around an AWESOME fire pit.
~A middle of the night lightning/thunder storm that allowed us to test how many of us and dogs could fit on our queen sized bed. (Brad and I thought it was a spectacular storm, the others not so much). Not a great night for sleep but a great night that I hope to keep in my heart forever.
~Our little Califlower now has 3 teeth that finally broke through, and one working its way through.
~The way Brad reads, "Pirate Pete's Talk like a Pirate"
~The way our little B, says "Aye Aye Captain" ok, I actually do have that one documented:
it's been a great spring season so far
i have a lot to be grateful for
sunshine, health, a roof over our heads, fun days, children who sleep, a husband - a partner, wonderful friends and family, the best neighbors, pets, rain (you are grateful when there is any precipitation in the desert),
NOT allergies, not grateful for those
we are headed back east soon
it's been a year since i've been home (the longest i have ever gone)
i miss my family
i can't wait to see their faces and give them bear hugs that would shame a bear
No comments:
Post a Comment