It has been a pretty busy these last couple of weeks.
so this has been happening a lot lately:
I have taken on some sewing projects that have consumed most of my time. And let's be honest my sewing skills are in some major need of work, so although they are fairly easy they take a lot longer for me. But do I dare say, I think I am improving?
Anyway, it's snowing outside. Brad is under the weather and working from home today. We are sitting on the couch watching Tangled for the bajillionth time. While Califlower walks around the furniture. Yes, seriously! She so desperately wants to keep up with the big sister.
(I may or may not be tripping her little.)
So I figured this was a great time to blog!
In January I went with a few girlfriends
(actually they are my brother-in-law's friends but they are my friends now too)
and we learned how to ski. And I didn't quite learn how to ski. Stopping is a problem for me. So I just fall down. But it was a BLAST! I really enjoyed it so much. It was great to be up in the mountains feeling the sunshine.
I was the worst in the group, but luckily we were able to laugh about it.
I did warn them P.E. was least favorite class because I seriously can't play sports.
In February I met my parents in St. George. At first, we weren't so sure they were going to make it because the airport was closed due to all the ice they have been getting back east.
But they made it!
At the end of February I hosted a baby shower for a friend.
She had a little boy and it was all-star themed.
I attempted to make chocolate covered strawberries that looked like baseballs.
Ummmm as you can see they look a lot better on Pinterest.
Some of our shenanigans:
I (finally) learned how to make chocolate chip cookies out here.
(Seriously, talk about epic failures prior to this recipe)
my new favorite dresses on them.
(Matilda Jane)









No comments:
Post a Comment