Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2 Months!









Life continues (at a ridiculously fast rate).

This little gal is still a sweetie. 
~When she is first awake and fed she is pleasant and friendly for about 10 - 15 minutes and then she is fussy for the next hour until she falls asleep.
~She loves the swing and that is what she likes when she turns fussy.
~ She prefers nursing. Doesn't like bottles (will take it only if she has to and is starving and only the minimal amount she needs. And if it's formula don't even think about it - good thing I started stock piling my milk from day 1.)
~ She tolerates her big sister's doting, in her face, pretty well sometimes I would go so far to say I think she enjoys it.
~Sleep didn't come as natural to this one. Training her to sleep (gosh, it sounds like a dog but really that is what you do... train them) took a little bit longer and more involved but she is doing great now. Two solid 2 hour naps a day, cat naps in between, and at night sleeps from 9 pm to 4 or 5 am. 
~Eats every 3 - 4 hours - we are currently working on getting her to every 4 hours (and when I say "we" I mean me.

We have adjusted to our family's new size. I love it. It is busier and requires more stuff but I am having a blast. And I mean that I really do, I have my shortcomings, but I love being a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment