Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ummm... yeah...

Brad is giving a presentation today. It is on virtualization storage arrays... technology stuff. As he was getting ready he is was looking all around for his laptop charger. He found it. I was using it. He said, "I could have gotten there and during my presentation the laptop would have died and I wouldn't have a charger." I looked at him for a minute. He was serious (maybe a little nervous?)
Me: In a room full of hundreds of nerds, I am fairly certain one of them would have a charger.
Brad: That's not the point.
 He's right. He would have been (extremely) embarrassed that he wasn't prepared AND this is a room of potential clients. Brad, my over prepare-er. And thank goodness one of us is. :) Tonight is one of his favorite meals, crepes with nutella. I think he deserves it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment