Friday, May 18, 2012

PB&J

Peanut Butter and Jelly is a staple in this household. We have it for dinner once a week (at least). 



I got the go ahead from the pediatrician to introduce peanut butter. I had given her some peanut products and noticed no reaction, so (with my benadryl at the ready) pb&js were on the menu for lunch.

And, if I didn't think so before, it is certain now. She is our offspring. She devoured it.

3 comments:

  1. I have at least 2 PB&Js each week. Planters PB, Smuckers Strawberry Preserves, and Nature's Pride Double Fiber bread. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules,

    One of the happiest days of my life raising four children,was the day the Pediatrician told me that peanut butter was GOOD for the kids. HURRAH!

    Love,

    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I am going to have to try that bread.

    Nanny,

    Yes, it is the most wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete