Monday, September 20, 2010

The 'Stache

Brad, had a beard this month. When I came home from a night out, I found him like this.



I was in fits of hysteria. I couldn't stop laughing. Every time I gained control, I would look at him and all control was lost. I couldn't help but think he looked like a 70's porn star. I'm happy to report the stache is gone.

5 comments:

  1. Speechless. Awesome in it's awfulness, but still, whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, all of history's greatest men among men were mustachioed...the Brawny man, Burt Reynolds, Teddy Roosevelt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice facial hair, Brad. Hey, Jules, you can make some kraut EASY. Cut up a head of cabbage and put it in some water and salt for three weeks. Make sure it's packed down hard and put under a bag of water. Ta-da, sauerkraut! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAD SAYS YEA, ALL GREAT MEN HAVE MOUSTACHES, BUT.......THERE'S NO WAY I GAVE BIRTH TO THAT. MUM

    ReplyDelete