Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Proof





Proof, that she isn't always a nut case. And really can be sweet around new people, and not just any new people... kids. She had her moments don't get me wrong, but the majority of the time she did wonderful, and even during her "moments" they were not bad. I have to give major props to the kids, they were great with - and only one of them had a dog! However, she still didn't seem to catch on to the concept that when she acted like a nut case she did not receive they thing she desired most... attention. We're working on that.


And this cutie, well we can just say she is one of my future babysitters (we are lucky to have a great selection in this area). She loved Dixie and Dixie loved her. She even had the ability to calm Dixie down when she got anxious and a little flustered by the quick movements of the other kids. Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Julie,

    Please tell Brad that if he has any trouble at all eating the candy birthdy cake,I can help him.

    You have my address and the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, and Twix will be just fine in the mail to me.

    Anything I can do to help him I will; at great sacrifice to myself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny, ha,ha. I don't know if Brad is going to let those go - he said you can have the laffy taffy ;)

    ReplyDelete