Thursday, February 19, 2009

Priceless


This is Molly and me, my first roommate at BYU. This picture was taken by her dad, after he took us back from Molly's grandpa's 80th birthday party. I asked Molly for the photo because there is some sentimental value - this is the day I met Brad. In fact, this photo does not do the justice for just how terrible I looked that day. Obviously, you can see the hair (roots 3 inches long and two "Minnie" buns) no make up, and a Rain Forest Cafe shirt, but the other half of me you can't see so let me describe it.
Shorts = Men's black Adidas soccer shorts
Shoes = Red, white, and blue flip flops (And I mean they were very patriotic)
And yes, he still asked me out on a date looking like this! As I got ready for our first date, I knew no matter what I did as long as some effort was involved, it would be major improvement from when Brad saw me last.
As for the title of this post: When Molly asked her dad to look for the picutre he asked, "How much is this worth to her?" Molly told him "It's priceless."

No comments:

Post a Comment